Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: German Car-Chase Movies

Re: German Car-Chase Movies 12 years 1 month ago #2716

• neo
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the clips. DAMN the pink benz is driven by a guy. There aren't enough ladies racing in this movie :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Very nice. 12 years 1 month ago #2717

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
hey very nice video heavymett, the stunts are not bad, the first chase with the hummer and the ferrari its ok i like it.

waiting for new videos. :D c ya.

Die Musterknaben - 1001 Nacht 9 years 7 months ago #5761

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
I just stumbled upon a small car chase in one of the 3 Musterknaben movies. A german tv production.

Die Musterknaben - 1001 Nacht (Germany 2003, ZDF)
Plot: Comedy/Crime: The two cops Decker and Dretzke have to protect an Indian maharajah on his visit in Cologne. Decker falls in love with the maharajahs nanny. Chase: Dretzke argues with the chauffeur of the maharajahs stretchlimo about german police stopping a diplomats car. The dispute escalates and the chauffeur drives away. Dretzke wants to arrest him for calling him a nazi. Chase ends with stretchlimo jumping into a pool. Duration: 2min. Comment: Musterknaben (lit. Model Boys) is a very nice parody of standard cop-stories. This one is the 3rd movie with the two likeable anti-cops.

Re: German Car-Chase Movies 9 years 7 months ago #5763

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Heavymett thanks for the info, about time that you hadnt come round here! :D

African Race - Die verrückte Jagd nach dem Marakunda 8 years 1 month ago #9134

• heavymett
  • Gold Boarder
Sometimes I feel the need to come back here and show you something german. :D

African Race - Die verrückte Jagd nach dem Marakunda (Germany 2008, RTL) [size=50:3h9kxqrn]"Die verrückte Jagd" = The crazy hunt[/size]
Plot: Action/Comedy/Parody: The Cathedral in Cologne impends to to tumble down, because a valuable "brick" is missing. Chase: There are 3 chases. 1st: Bank robbers chased by VW Golf/Polo police cars. 2nd: Plane chases car, short. 3rd: Escape to the airport. My Comment: This is the 4th movie in the german Crazy Race series. One car-jump and a few simple rollovers.

More on German Wikipedia

Re: German Car-Chase Movies 8 years 1 month ago #9135

• adri
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Heavymett! thanks for the chase! looks like it'll have many crashes, let's just hope this won't be as stupid as the other Crazy Race series, their chases were more on the "comic" size, which I always hated.

It's nice to see you again!
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds