Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GEOFFREY LEWIS RIP 1935-2015

GEOFFREY LEWIS RIP 1935-2015 2 years 8 months ago #11497

another death in the car chase world has happened a short while ago. GEOFFREY LEWIS was born july 31, 1935 and died april 7,2015. he was a multi talented actor of 219 tv shows and movies. he was mostly known as the comedic sidekick of CLINT EASTWOOD. EVERY WHICH BUT LOOSE and ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN are two good examples. my favorite movie with both of them is THUNDERBOLT and LIGHT FOOT. slightly overshadowed by his three other co stars, he had his moments and held his own in several scenes. he starred in several car movies such as MACON COUNTY LINE.he played one of his best roles in CATCH ME IF YOU CAN with MATT LATANNZI. as principle Johnson, he played his usual unknown hero role that he did so well.one of his lesser known roles was the father of JULIETTE LEWIS, his real life daughter. she is a brilliant actress in her own right, NATRUAL BORN KILLERS for one. another great character with many tv shows and movies for over 5 decades, his talent will be hugely missed.another potential hall of fame member to be thought about. RIP GEOFFREY
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds