Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FURIOUS7

FURIOUS7 3 years 1 month ago #11486

i just watched the trailer for FURIOUS7, the latest installment in the long running series. it looks to be like the rest, nice cars, good looking women, and lot of action. they went a little too far starting with the third one, but i still like them. i just have have to go into "sure that could happen" mode. it's like STAR WARS, you just want it to be a simple movie again. they did try to straighten it out in the last movie. 4.3.2015 is the release date that was given. the trailer is on several sites, so its not hard to find. i'm sure it will be posted here shortly. it will be a must see for all of us. this will be special because of PAUL WALKER''s death. i still miss seeing him. i have most of his dvd's, furious and others. JASON STATHAM is a new addition that should shake things up a bit.he is easy to believe in good or bad roles. i hope they don't turn it into DEATH RACE. we'll have to wait and see. i'll be watching them race walkers in FAST 64.ha ha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FURIOUS7, it's showtime 2 years 8 months ago #11496

FURIOUS7 was released last weekend. I hope to see it this weekend.i still miss PAUL WALKER. his movie, TAKERS, has been playing a lot on some tv channel here.i just hope it turns out to be the movie I hoped it would be. we'll find out soon enough.

FURIOUS7 2 years 2 months ago #11500

[ missed the movie due to a family crisis that is still working it's self out. hopefully, it will be fixed here shortly. blue rays and dvds are out here with regular dvds at $20, blue rays at $25, and the collector steel can for $35. i'll wait a little while longer. I still have the other 6 to watch. they are usually on tv on more than one channel . I found 8 inch die cast cars from FURIOUS7 that are really nice. I will buy them before long I hope to enjoy this movie soon.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds