Varaces - The Car Chase Movie Database

Switch to desktop Register Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for movie that was shown on CFCF 12

Looking for movie that was shown on CFCF 12 4 years 7 months ago #11446

I'm looking for a movie that was shown on CFCF 12's late night movie block, Cinema 12 that I saw in 1985 or 1986 when I was living in Vermont (Vermont does have Canadian TV stations). I believe it was from the 1970s and it had a car chase at the end where I remember scenes of 1 driving feet at the pedals with the right foot moving from accelerator to brake and vice vista in each scene and I believe the driver was wearing fuzzy slippers, but I could be mistaken. If and of you living in Canada or Vermont remember watching that movie and know the name of it, let me know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for movie that was shown on CFCF 12 4 years 7 months ago #11448

• admin
  • Administrator
Can you give a few more details about the chase? The cars, or location or situation?
D

Looking for movie that was shown on CFCF 12 4 years 7 months ago #11449

Well, I can't remember what cars were in the chase, and I don't know if the situation was running from the law or running from the mob, but I believe the location was a desert. I was 5 or 6 years old back then.

I was looking up the movies that aired on CFCF 12 in 1985 and 1986 in the vintage Montreal Gazettes at the Google Newspaper Archives and then checked this site and IMDB to see if that film had a car chase or not. Also, 7 films that aired on Cinema in those 2 years were not at IMDB.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds